What’s the first thought that comes to your mind when you hear the word Jaipur?
Probably a city with different shades, it’s beautiful, it is peaceful and life that is a combination of different cultures.
This city is gorgeous in the daytime, but you can witness its actual colour at night.
The night is the time to revisit history by spending time at forts and palaces and giving a new thrill to your taste buds.
This blog takes you on a night trip to the eight best Best Places to visit in Jaipur at night.
So, tighten your seat belt and read about the best places to visit in Jaipur at night.
List of Best Places to Visit in Jaipur at Night By Indian Paryatak
Amar Jawan Jyoti
This is the place you don’t want to wish for because of its breath taking and ethereal beauty at night.
Located on Vidhan Sabha Road in Jaipur, it’s a memorial built to honor the martyrs and soldiers, and at night with the black background, you are bound to fall in love with this.
The pin drop silence at night will allow you to pay tribute to the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for our motherland.
The vast structure reflects gratitude, and the undying flame seems brighter and offers a beautiful experience.
- Timings-7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
- Entry Fee– No fee
- How to Reach Amar Jawan Jyoti-By Bus Station: Sahkaar Bhawan Bus Stop
It is a historic Jem as this place floats over the lake of Man Sagar in Jaipur.
The location is worth visiting at night as the water reflects the picturesque palace is one magnificent view to witness.
If you are on a romantic spree, this place is a charm for your beloved ones.
It is an epitome of engineering and was built as a hunting lodge for the Maharajas.
The moon shining on the top of the palace is a surreal experience.
At night, the twinkling lights from the stars and the moon offer a gorgeous sight thus making it a must visit night places to visit in Jaipur.
- Fee- Rs 10 per person for Indians and Rs 50 per person for foreigners
- Location-Amer Rd, Jal Mahal, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302002
- Timings-12:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- How to reach here? – Located right in the center of Man Sagar Lake, it is at the city’s heart. You can easily reach here by auto, bus, cab or local bus service.
Believed to be one of the most extensive gardens in Asia, red roses and beautiful plants surround the place.
The garden was established in 2009 by Jaipur Development Authority (JDA).
The park becomes life, especially during the evenings when musical fountains dance with a whopping 270 different effects around 6 pm, which is a joy to watch.
If you are a fan of local food, then this place is a gem for local food.
There are many food stalls around the park that you can take a look if you are a foody person.
It has everything from jogging tracks to a rose garden where one can spend some relaxing evening hours.
- Entry Tickets Price-Free
- Location-Jawahar Circle, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017
- Timings-5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- How To Reach? It is incredibly close to the Jaipur Airport, less than a kilometer. You can come to this place with your luggage and enjoy this place.
Amber Fort is the glorious architecture built in the 16th century by Maan Singh.
It offers enchanting city views and a wide range of activities.
The fort welcomes visitors to a different world altogether.
The night ambiance is entirely surreal, with the light starting dawn.
At night-time, you can experience watching light.
A 1-hour show narrated by Amitabh Bachchan focuses on the intriguing history with a Kathak performance held every night at Diwan-e-Khas.
If you ever visit Jaipur, visit this place during the full moon and enjoy the folk performance of Kathak at Diwan-e-Khas.
- Entry Tickets Price- Rs 25/ person at night.
- Location-Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
- Timings-8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. 6:30 to 9:15 p.m.
- How to ReachAmber Fort? You can board a bus from the airport to Amer Fort, and you can book a cab from the airport.
It is night heaven spread across 10 acres of land. It is a Rajasthani village theme that reflects the Rajputana vibe and is influenced by the Indo-Saracenic style.
The town has a vibrant light, and several activities make the entire village a wonderful place.
You can enjoy folk dance performances to traditional puppet shows.
You will love the ambiance at night when the whole town is lit with bright lights and folk-dance performances.
- Location-12 Mile, Tonk Road
- Timings-05:00 pm – 11:00 pm
- Entry Fee-₹ 700 – ₹ 1100 (Adults); ₹ 400 – ₹ 700 (children)
- Timings-5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- How To ReachChokhi Dhani? – It is around 23-kms far from Jaipur airport, you can reach this place via taxi, cab or local bus services.
It is one of the most famous temples. It is a marvelous structure that speaks of beauty in every possible way.
Every day this temple is visited by thousands of devotees and is surrounded by lush gardens on all sides.
The temple pays tribute to Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth and purity, and Vishnu, one of the religion’s main deities.
The walls are covered with quotes and welcome all faiths, and the domes are meant to signify that.
- Entrance Fee-150 rupees per head
- Visiting Time-00 am to 12.00 noon and 4.00 pm to 8.00 pm, all seven days a week.
- Visit Duration-30 minutes
- How to Reach Birla Mandir? The city of Jaipur is well connected, and you can easily reach the temple. You can take a cab to the place, hire an auto-rickshaw, or take a local bus.
If you like to party, then you must check the Blackout. Spread over three floors, it is one of Jaipur’s most famous rooftop bars/restaurants.
It has several seating sections and is perfect for those who enjoy music.
Even if you are someone who doesn’t like dancing, you will grove with the live DJs.
For food, there are many options, ranging from Indian and even Continental.
Thursday night is free for girls, so if you like free entry and get free booze, this is the place to be, dear traveler.
- Opening Time-(Night) – Until 2:00 am
- Fee-Rs 2200 for two (Free & Cheap for Girls)
- How to Reach Here? You can easily reach us here. All buses, cabs, or e-rickshaw come to C-Scheme.
If you love shopping, this place will be a paradise for you.
It is one of the most popular night-time paradises and a popular night-time attraction.
It is one of the best places to visit for handcrafted jewelry.
If you love buying gemstones, you can browse everything from valuable and semi-precious jewels to semi-precious stones and pearls. This market has it all. For your reference,
the Johari’ in Hindi means ‘Jeweller.’
- Location – Johari Bazar Rd in Chuwapimpara Jaipur, 302021
- Timings – 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM (Open Every day)
- Entry Fee- Free of cost
- How to reach this place? – Just Google the word Johari Bazar. You will have everything that you need. If you don’t have a mobile, ask a cab driver, or take a bus to this fantastic place.
Jaipur is the most happening city, not just these nine places you can check out. There is more to explore here.
Jaipur has many pubs and nightclubs that are open till late, and if you visit Jaipur, your journey is incomplete without partying hard and checking out places to visit in Jaipur at night mentioned above.